Admissions FAQ: Affordable Rehab
BoardPrep offers private, exclusive, yet affordable rehab in a great location. With affordable rates, effective insurance billing and available financing, high quality private treatment at BoardPrep Recovery Center is easily accessible. We believe that transparency about costs and what consumers can expect from health insurance is important to getting treatment off on the right foot. Therefore, BoardPrep delivers comprehensive, high-quality treatment, at reasonable pricing in comparison to national rates. Learn more through our admissions FAQ below.
Start Your Journey to Sobriety
For immediate access to BoardPrep’s inpatient drug rehab program, a $6500 deposit is required. The deposit enables us to start the admission process right away. Specifically, the deposit will apply to the first 28 day billing cycle, which usually costs about $15,500 in total and includes the full treatment program, psychiatrist, full psychological testing, a private room in very nice recovery residence, and 10 meals weekly. For example, this also includes:
- Full psychiatric assessment and weekly follow-up sessions with the doctor
- Private room in a safe and comfortable recovery residence
- Transportation for programming, outside 12-step meetings, and recovery support activities
- Prepared meals (at least 10 per week)
- Insurance billing services
- Medications are the financial responsibility of the patient or family
- Cost of food from the grocery store and other necessities
- Cost of recovery support activities, such as movies and bowling
- We may recommend individual outpatient drug rehab programs depending on needs. Out-of-network insurance benefits often apply to outpatient services. However, a minimum deposit of $3000 for outpatient treatment is a requirement upon admission. Plans are custom, but average length of stay in IOP is about 12 weeks.
Understanding Insurance Coverage
- BoardPrep treatment services may have full or partial coverage by most major health plans. However, insurance coverage estimates are not a guarantee of payment. BoardPrep staff works hard to maximize insurance coverage and minimize out-of-pocket expense.
- Email [email protected] the images of the front and back of your insurance card, along with your date of birth and last 4 digits of your social security number. Usually within a few hours, we will verify benefits and provide you with an estimate of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Payments may be made in person or by phone during business hours. BoardPrep Recovery Center can receive payment by check, credit card, or by wire transfer.
- Financial arrangements for out-of-pocket fees are to be made prior to admission.