BoardPrep Recovery Center® offers addiction treatment programs for healthcare professionals. Our programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other medical professionals. Located near Lakeland, Florida, BoardPrep is committed to providing quality care and helping our clients overcome their addictions.
We understand that addiction can be a difficult disease to overcome. That’s why we offer a variety of treatment options, including inpatient and outpatient care. We also provide aftercare and relapse prevention services to help our clients stay sober long-term. To learn more about our addiction treatment programs for professionals, please contact BoardPrep Recovery Center® today at 866.796.4720.
What Makes Our Addiction Treatment Programs for Professionals Unique?
BoardPrep is a treatment center for substance use, addiction, and co-occurring psychiatric disorders. In fact, we offer both day-night and outpatient rehab. With our drug and alcohol rehab services, you can begin to reinvent your life with a healthy future ahead of you. We offer the following addiction treatment programs:
- Addiction treatment center
- Detox programs
- Substance abuse treatment programs for professionals
- Addiction therapy programs
Our treatment center provides evidence-based care for those in the healthcare industry who suffer from addiction and mental health disorders. In other words, our rehab services are based on data that proves what works and what doesn’t work. And we’re always updating our programs to ensure that clients receive the best possible care. BoardPrep Recovery Center® is a Joint Commission-certified provider of addiction treatment services.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services at BoardPrep
BoardPrep Recovery Center® offers numerous drug and alcohol rehab services for our physicians, nurses, and other board-certified individuals. For example, these include:
- Medical detox program
- Day-night drug rehab program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Young adult rehab program
- Alcohol and drug rehab for healthcare professionals
When you enter our addiction treatment center, we’ll take an original assessment of your addiction to fit you into the right program. Furthermore, if you have any underlying mental illness, we’ll develop a dual diagnosis track to treatment.
Access to the Best Possible Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services in Tampa
The best drug and alcohol rehab services in Tampa, Florida will address your specific concerns. Without addressing these issues, you’re more likely to return to drug use after rehab.
Moreover, BoardPrep recognizes the importance of family during this difficult time. With family therapy sessions, your loved ones can begin to learn more about your addiction and its role in your recovery. Support can create a building block to success in rehab. Therefore, our staff will answer any questions you have while providing invaluable support during your stay.
BoardPrep is also unique in that we offer state-of-the-art treatment options, including a range of cutting-edge treatments. For instance, we offer TMS therapy for those who suffer from addiction and depression. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation is a novel treatment that uses magnetic fields to stimulate the brain, providing relief from depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders.
With proven drug and alcohol rehab services for professionals, doctors, and more, true healing is attainable. It’s important to gain an understanding of your addiction to help you come to terms with the challenges ahead. Once you gain these vital insights, we can begin to shed light on the causes of your substance abuse. By treating one problem without the others, you’re more likely to struggle when you transition back to daily life. However, we can provide you with coping skills and relapse prevention techniques that will keep you away from triggers and stressors.
Our drug and alcohol rehab services for professionals in Tampa, Florida feature:
- An initial, multidimensional evaluation that includes a psychiatric assessment, a review of medical records and prescription drugs, toxicology, and more
- Personalized treatment plans that combine one-on-one therapy, group therapy, life skills and coping skills training, and family system support
- Facilitation of an individualized 12-step plan that helps patients receive real-world support at meetings, find a sponsor, join group meetings near their home, and start step-related work
- Weekly sober fun activities that help patients learn to enjoy activities without alcohol
- Cutting-edge monitoring tools such as the SOBERLINK mobile breathalyzer, which can help patients remain accountable for their recovery goals
- An immersion program that helps patients maintain their sobriety after they leave alcohol rehab and return to their normal living environment
- Return-to-work sessions with employers that can help patients transition effectively back into the workplace
- Weekly meetings every Thursday at 6 PM that are available to alumni
Overcome Addiction at BoardPrep Recovery Center®
Does addiction have a strong grasp on your life? In addition, is your personal and professional life affected by your substance abuse? If so, BoardPrep Recovery Center® can lead you back to the right track. Learn more about our addiction treatment programs for professionals today. Contact us now at 866.796.4720 for more information.
Check out these blogs and learn more about addiction and treatment options available: