BoardPrep Recovery Center® offers an exceptional rehab for health professionals who are struggling with addiction and substance abuse. Our rehab for health professionals is nationally recognized and provides dual diagnosis treatment as well as extensive therapeutic services. Contact us today at 866.796.4720 to learn more about our addiction treatment programs and how we can help you or your loved one get back to a healthier life at our rehab for health professionals near Fort Myers, Florida.
What Does Our Rehab for Health Professionals near Fort Myers, Florida Offer?
A private bedroom in an upscale residence sets a relaxing tone, while a safe and clean environment reinforces a sense of security. Health professionals in treatment for dual diagnosis at BoardPrep Recovery cherish the empathy and sensitivity shown by our team. With mental health and addiction treatment programs for health professionals at BoardPrep, you can focus on your recovery with privacy and without any judgment.
At BoardPrep Tampa, we offer a variety of programs and rehab for professionals at our addiction treatment center. For example, these mental health and addiction treatment programs for professionals include:
- PHP with housing for health professionals
- PHP for health professionals
- IOP for health professionals
- Evaluation for health professionals
Resources Available at Our Rehab For Health Professionals
There are a variety of resources available to you while you are receiving treatment for substance abuse at BoardPrep Recovery. Staff is available 24/7 to answer any questions or help with anything you need. In addition, our rehab for health professionals offers dual diagnosis treatment and aftercare planning services.
Additionally, take a look at some of our blogs about mental health and addiction treatment for professionals:
- Addiction Treatment For Doctors Changes Everything
- Fear Losing Your Medical or Nursing License for Entering Treatment?
- The Need for Rehab for Medical Professionals
- 3 Common Reasons Behind Addiction in Medical Professionals
- 3 Benefits of an IOP for Healthcare Professionals
- The Dangers of Addiction Among Medical Professionals
- How Addiction’s Effects on Healthcare Professionals Extend to Their Patients
Rehab for Professionals Program
Our Health Professionals Program designates specialty centers that evaluate and treat licensed health professionals suffering from substance use disorders, addiction, and dual diagnoses. Accordingly, if recommended by the Medical Director of the State PHP Professional or Physician Health Program, Dental Wellbeing Program, or Nurses’ Program (such as PRN or IPN in Florida), the participant is often referred to a treatment provider that is on the PHP’s approved provider list.
BoardPrep Recovery Center® is approved by many State Physician Health Programs.
*no endorsement implied
- Approved by Florida PRN, IPN, and many other State Programs for the treatment of licensed health professionals*
- Approved by PRN, IPN, Florida Department of Health, and other State Programs
- Engaging, Affordable & Great Location
- NIDA best-practice provider
Professionals are not immune to substance use disorders and dual disorders. Furthermore, alcoholism and addiction in healthcare providers come with specific challenges. Therefore, experience matters when it comes to understanding and providing proper treatment to licensed health professionals. Not surprisingly, the clinicians of BoardPrep Recovery Center® have assessed and treated over 1,000 certified health professionals (MD, DO, RN, CRNA, ARNP, DMD, DVM, DC, Med Students, RPh, etc.) from Florida and across the nation in the past 20 years. Furthermore, BoardPrep is an approved provider for the Florida Department of Health. Many other States also approve of them for the treatment of their licensed health professionals.
Specifically, unique issues with licensed health professionals in treatment include:
- Proper assessment
- Special drug screening protocols
- Return to work planning
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies, monitoring agencies, and administrative rules
Learn More About BoardPrep Recovery Center®
Don’t let mental health conditions or substance use disorders control your life anymore. Instead, seek help from BoardPrep Recovery Center®. To learn more about our rehab for health professionals in Florida, contact us today. You can reach our staff at 866.796.4720.