You’ve worked hard to succeed in your profession. Now, a chemical dependency threatens to take it all away. However, there’s hope. Our executive rehab programs in Tampa, FL offer treatments for professionals that can turn things around. If you or someone close to you is struggling with addiction in the workplace, reach out to our executive drug rehab centers by calling 866.796.4720 today.
Addressing Addiction in the Workplace
For professionals battling mental health and addiction issues, it can be difficult to know when to seek help. Often, these individuals are high-functioning and may be able to hide their symptoms from friends, family, and colleagues. But addiction is a progressive disease, meaning that it will only get worse over time. If left untreated, addiction can lead to serious consequences, including job loss, financial ruin, and even death.
If you’re struggling with addiction in the workplace, it’s important to seek help as soon as possible. Our executive rehab programs in Tampa, FL can provide you with the individualized treatment you need to get your life back on track. Additionally, they provide comfortable settings where you can get away from it all. Spa-like surroundings make you feel like you’re on vacation. Furthermore, you receive the healing you need with dignity and attention to detail. With our help, you can achieve long-term recovery and take your career to the next level.
Benefits of Executive Rehab Programs
There are many benefits to seeking treatment at our executive rehab programs in Tampa, FL. Among these are:
- Individualized care – Our experienced and compassionate staff will create a treatment plan that’s tailored specifically for you.
- Access to a range of therapies – You’ll have access to a variety of therapeutic treatments that can help you heal on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level.
- A comfortable setting – Our executive rehab programs are located in beautiful, spa-like settings that offer all the comforts of home.
- Privacy and confidentiality – We understand the importance of privacy and confidentiality for our clients. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
If you or someone close to you is a professional struggling with addiction, don’t hesitate to reach out. We can help you get your life back on track. Contact us today at 866.796.4720 to learn more about our program and how we can help you.
How Executive Drug Rehab Centers Work for You
Professional programs must have approval from local licensing bodies. For example, the Department of Health must approve the program for medical professionals. Other professions may have different governing bodies. Entering this level of care ensures that therapists understand how to serve your specific demographic.
For medical professionals, there’s typically a lot of trauma. Legal professionals typically deal with a lot of stress. Each profession has its unique triggers that therapists must address to achieve the best results. In addiction therapy, however, drug and alcohol rehab services adapt to your needs.
For example, treatments include:
- Drug detox that enables you to break the physiological dependency on the substance
- Substance abuse treatment programs that build on innate strengths and meet unique needs
- Court services that meet the mandates of most local jurisdictions
- Psychotherapy for co-occurring conditions such as depression, anxiety, or trauma
Addiction therapy services give you the opportunity to reclaim your life. You come face to face with dysfunctional stress responses. From there, you work with therapists to construct new coping skills. Similarly, you work on your stress level response by learning active relaxation techniques.
Putting it all together is possible at executive drug rehab centers. You practice the coping skills and relaxation techniques you worked on. Besides that, you learn from others what worked for them. In the process, you practice relapse prevention strategies.
Learn More About Addiction in the Workplace at BoardPrep Recovery
Addiction is a disease. However, it is a disease that responds well to treatment. By seeking help, don’t have to jeopardize your professional standing. Moreover, you can return to being at the top of your game in a few short weeks. Don’t you owe it to yourself to take the necessary steps?
Executive drug rehab centers make it possible to turn things around. It’s never too late to take your first steps on the road to recovery. Call 866.796.4720 today to make the connection.