If you require an inpatient drug rehab program, turn to the compassionate addiction experts at BoardPrep Recovery Center, as we work with local providers for inpatient services. We are an addiction treatment center in Tampa FL offering highly effective and affordable rehab to clients currently living anywhere in the country. Recovery residences are in private, discreet, luxurious, gender-specific homes, offering a warm and engaging environment that leads to meaningful change.
Personal Inpatient Drug Rehab
Our personal inpatient drug rehab program offers a multidimensional approach to substance abuse and addiction. Our addiction treatment specialists evaluate each client and design a custom, comprehensive plan for treatment and recovery. We also specialize in tailoring treatment with best-practice elements. This results in professional documentation that allows our clients to safely return to work.
For example, the benefits our clients discover when they turn to us include:
- Our person-in-environment philosophy, which allows us to understand how a client’s environment affects his or her behavior, and to devise effective strategies to make the necessary changes that will support his or her recovery
- A minimum of 21 clinical service hours
- An in-community recovery immersion system with weekly, “sober fun” activities
- 12-step facilitation versus referral to AA
- BoardPrep strives to adhere to the NIDA best-practice recommendation of approximately 90 days of primary treatment for substance use disorders
When inpatient care is recommended as the starting point, it’s because the assessment has highlighted specific clinical needs. Inpatient drug rehab addresses medical and psychiatric safety. Furthermore, inpatient delivers a higher level of therapeutic intensity and more support.
Inpatient Drug Rehab Program Options
6 Week + IOP/OP Program (Original Assessment Necessary)
Without complex dual diagnosis issues, legal problems or professional board issues, many BoardPrep patients step down to a high quality outpatient center near their home. This plan works best through the patients professional monitoring program and family. In the BoardPrep phase system, participants complete phases A through C before transitioning to Intensive Outpatient or Outpatient services.
12 Week Program (84 day length of stay)
When complex dual diagnosis, legal or professional board issues are involved, additional time may be needed to accomplish goals. At times, concerns expressed by a professional monitoring program may need to be addressed with extended time away from work, in a safe inpatient drug rehab program. Therefore, participants complete phases A through D before an assessment for E phase (Extended Recovery Residence).
Description of the Phases
- A Phase: Orientation, detoxification, stabilization, early education, and support (about 7 days)
- B Phase: Education, acclimation, and early integration into recovery community (about 14 days)
- C Phase: Introspection, making changes, reducing relapse risk (about 21 days)
- D Phase: Clinical hours reduction for work or school, and preparation (about 42 days)
- E Phase: Full-time work or school while maintaining robust recovery schedule
- Continue in recovery residence, aftercare meetings, individual sessions and psychiatric follow-ups
- 3-9 months depending on recommendation
The Collaborative Treatment Process
The first three phases of BoardPrep’s five-phase system are the foundation for lifelong recovery. Based on ongoing ASAM dimensional assessment, many clients are recommended to return home and continue their recovery in an outpatient or intensive outpatient program.
When clients transition from B-phase to C-phase, a comprehensive clinical review takes place by the interdisciplinary treatment team. Clients gain endorsement for transition to outpatient or intensive outpatient at six weeks (upon completion of C-phase) based on the following criteria:
- Behavioral stability and compliance with treatment plan
- Medication compliance, including Vivitrol
- Positive response to treatment
- Completion of individual assignment packet
- Endorsement of professional monitoring program (med pros)
- “Pre-admission” to OP or IOP prior to transition
After our inpatient drug rehab program, we employ cutting-edge monitoring tools and recovery support practices to allow for the highest potential for long-term success. Tools like Soberlink (a portable breathalyzer), and Affinity eHealth (which requires the client to log in every day for random testing), help ensure ongoing accountability and a return to a healthy, addiction-free life.
To learn more about the inpatient drug rehab program at BoardPrep in Tampa, FL, contact us today. Take this opportunity to change your life with an exciting, sober future ahead. For more information, call us now at 866.796.4720.