to create your personalized wellbeing plan!
Are you a professional concerned that you may be abusing alcohol? The more stress someone experiences, the more likely they are to experience substance abuse issues. As someone with a professional career, you experience some unique challenges. These challenges may need to be addressed by a treatment center that specializes in alcohol rehab for professional workers. At our alcohol rehab for professionals, we take the time to get to know you and your needs.
At BoardPrep Recovery Center®, we understand that alcohol rehab for professionals requires a different level of care. You may be thinking about your job, your career, and how this will all look to your colleagues. We will help you process these feelings and work through them in a healthy way. Our alcohol rehab for professionals is designed to help you get your life back on track. To learn more about our options for drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Florida, contact BoardPrep Recovery Center® today at 866.796.4720.
Are You a Professional Who Needs Alcohol Rehab?
Everyone is unique, and everyone has a different relationship with alcohol. Professionals encounter a few special difficulties with alcohol rehab:
- They may be in a culture of drinking. Many businesses still make alcohol rehab for professional employees quite challenging because alcohol is everywhere within the industry and, therefore, difficult to avoid.
- They may not be able to take time off. If professionals feel that their career is at risk, they may not want to take time off for an inpatient program or have the time for an intensive outpatient program.
- They may be in an unhealthy environment. Some people need alcohol rehab because of stressors at work. Even if they go to alcohol rehab for professionals now, they may quickly return to alcohol because of their work-related stress.
- They may not want anyone to know. Some professionals need to worry about their reputations. Though substance abuse is nothing to be ashamed of, there can still be sensitivities regarding letting employers know about the issue.
A professional shouldn’t be afraid to seek help. Alcohol abuse is a medical illness requiring treatment and protection associated with disability law. Nevertheless, the situation does have to be handled carefully.
Maintaining Your Career While Going Through Alcohol Rehab
As a professional, you need to find a way to get the help you need without potentially compromising your position. You likely have worked very hard for your current career and may have spent years or even decades building it. You don’t want an illness to prevent you from progressing further.
Consulting with an alcohol treatment center is the first step in finding the best way to maintain your career while still going through rehab.
If you’re going into inpatient rehab at another facility, you may need to find ways to balance your job or take time off. If you’re going to outpatient rehab, you may need to find ways to manage that rehab around your existing schedule. Either way, the treatment center will be able to explain your options to you and find ways to get you the recovery that you deserve under the restraints that you have.
It’s important to get sober. But it’s also essential to maintain the work and the life that you’ve been building. A professional treatment center understands this and can help you with your individualized needs.
Finding the Right Alcohol Rehab for Professionals in Tampa, FL
An alcohol rehab center that specializes in professional treatment will be able to find discrete, helpful ways in which to cope. Not only will you get treatment for your alcohol addiction, but you’ll also get coping skills that can help you maintain sobriety in a high-stress environment.
Many people experience co-occurring disorders when they go into alcohol rehab. You may be experiencing stress and anxiety due to your work and be treating this through alcohol. An alcohol rehab center for professional treatment will treat both issues at once, which can prevent relapse once you return to your former environment.
Furthermore, alcohol rehab for professional treatment can also help you with follow-up and relapse prevention treatment through outpatient therapy and support. You will be able to go to your treatment and support appointments for continued help even after you’ve become sober. This helps you maintain that sobriety.
Benefits of Attending an Alcohol Rehab for Professionals
There are multiple benefits of attending an alcohol rehab for nurses, physicians, and other board-certified professionals.
- Being with people who understand what you’re going through
- Improved patient outcomes
- Reduced alcohol consumption
- A better understanding of addiction
- Fewer relapses
- Detoxing in a safe and comfortable environment
- A tailored treatment plan
These are only some of the benefits that alcohol rehab for professionals can offer. If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol abuse, don’t hesitate to reach out to our alcohol rehab center.
Seek Support at BoardPrep Recovery Center®
Going through alcohol rehab is always a challenge. For a professional who is already working very hard, it can feel like an insurmountable task. But alcohol rehab for professionals can help. Schedule an appointment today by contacting BoardPrep Recovery Center® at 866.796.4720.