BoardPrep adheres to the NIDA “best-practice” recommendation of approximately 90-days for the length of stay in primary treatment for moderate to severe substance use disorders and dual disorders. Accordingly, “primary” treatment refers to inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation, depending on the initial assessment results.
At BoardPrep Recovery Center®, we’re committed to providing the best possible treatment for each person at our treatment center. To learn whether our 90-day day rehab program can help you overcome addiction, please reach out to our team today at 866.796.4720.
What Are the Phases of 90-Day Rehab?
BoardPrep organizes the inpatient experience at a partner facility into the following 5 phases, which may take about 90 days to complete:
- A Phase (Orientation): Detox or stabilization (about two weeks)
- B Phase (Integration): Post-acute withdrawal or detox (about three weeks)
- C Phase: (Working): Introspection, making changes, reducing relapse risk (about three weeks). A-phase through C-phase constitutes the primary portion of care. This treatment is also known as PHP, Day-Night treatment, or ASAM level 2.5.
- D Phase (Preparation): Therapy hours are reduced to allow time for work or school, prepare for re-entry (about four weeks). A-phase through D-phase may be accomplished while living in our Recovery Residence or from home, as recommended.
- E Phase (Re-entry): Full-time work or school commences while maintaining a robust recovery schedule. This treatment may include sober housing with aftercare meetings, individual sessions, and psychiatric follow-up. Most of the time, this treatment lasts for 3-9 months after primary treatment.
To learn more, please reach out to BoardPrep Recovery Center®.
Primary Outpatient of 90-Day Rehab Program
The therapist and doctor formulate an individualized therapy schedule with each primary outpatient client on day one. Furthermore, depending on the initial assessment and recommendations findings, outpatient plans vary in intensity and frequency. Typical outpatient plans:
- Full day-therapy: Following the BoardPrep phase system, you’ll spend 5-6 days weekly from 9 AM – 3:30 PM
- Half day-therapy: 5-6 mornings or afternoons weekly per individualized plan
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP): 3-4 mornings or afternoons weekly per individualized plan
In summary, primary treatment during the 90-day rehab program utilizes frequent and intensive professional services to break the addictive cycle or self-defeating behavior patterns and immediately reduce relapse risk.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment in Tampa, Florida
BoardPrep Recovery offers leading-edge dual diagnosis treatment in South Tampa. BoardPrep experts specialize in the treatment of serious addiction and complex dual disorders. Based on our successful physician health recovery model, a 90-day rehab program improves long-term results through enhanced structure, coaching, and ongoing recovery monitoring.
Through 30 years of clinical experience, the clinician founders developed the BoardPrep treatment method. BoardPrep’s evidence-based approach improves patient follow-through and outcomes. Furthermore, BoardPrep customizes dual diagnosis treatment plans to address the complex personal and social challenges people face, leading to relapse.
National Best Practice Provider
Dual diagnosis treatment at BoardPrep Recovery Center® in Tampa, Florida meets the highest standards in the field. Our dual diagnosis treatment model aligns with national best-practice guidelines prescribed by leading researchers. At BoardPrep, a team of experts performs each assessment. 90-day rehab programs offer all levels of care, tailoring the treatment to individual needs.
BoardPrep dual diagnosis treatment includes treatment for other mental health disorders. For instance, depression, anxiety, and trauma often play a big role in substance use disorders. Therefore, BoardPrep’s addiction psychiatrists see patients at least weekly for the first month of day-night treatment. Additionally, the clinical psychologist completes objective testing, usually within the first two weeks of day-night dual diagnosis treatment. Also, dual diagnosis treatment addresses family and environmental risk issues. A licensed and experienced therapist performs weekly webinars with the families and schedules family sessions as needed.
Therapists deliver one-to-one therapy sessions at least weekly but sometimes more often depending on individual needs. However, some people benefit from several individual sessions a week. Group therapies include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational techniques
- Experiential work
- Recovery support
To determine what therapy programs can address your addiction, contact BoardPrep Recovery Center® today at 866.796.4720.
Why Physicians Refer to BoardPrep’s 90-Day Rehab Program
Dual diagnosis treatment at BoardPrep Recovery is based on brain science. Additionally, BoardPrep provides doctor-to-doctor communication, case management expertise, and clinician to clinician handoff.
- Vivitrol provider to ease withdrawal
- Hospital services and court liaison to manage crisis
- Men’s and women’s rehab program for gender-specific treatment
BoardPrep bases its dual diagnosis treatment program on the successful physician health model of recovery. In that model, eighty percent of treated doctors participating in prescribed follow-up remained successful for five years. BoardPrep believes everyone has the potential to be as successful as physicians are at recovery. Therefore, BoardPrep utilizes the same best practices approach for all.
What Services Are Available at BoardPrep Recovery Center®
BoardPrep services include:
- Day-night rehab program for structured programs away from addiction triggers
- Outpatient rehab program with rigorous meetings
- Licensed medical detox program with full psychiatric and psychological services
- Partial hospitalization program for medical supervision when needed
Additionally, BoardPrep experts perform in-hospital assessments, interventions, and court services. Furthermore, dual diagnosis rehabilitation at BoardPrep Recovery in Tampa, Florida is rooted in the 12-step model, with a robust family program and available extended care options.
How to Refer
To refer a family member, colleague, employee, client, or patient to BoardPrep, just call or contact us online. Most of our clients come to us through a referral from a doctor, therapist, professional, family, or alumni. If you are exploring a 90-day rehab program option for someone, we can assist you in the process of getting them into treatment. Reach out to us to discuss their individual circumstances. BoardPrep offers same-day direct rehab admissions, transfers from hospital or detox, phone consultations and tours, assessments by appointment, interventions, and court liaison.
Professional Referral Sources
If you are a doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or pastor and wish to have ongoing communication with BoardPrep after admission, please advise us during the initial call. Also, if a letter or other documentation is needed, we are happy to accommodate.
Get Treatment at BoardPrep Recovery Center®
Most people who are in need of dual diagnosis treatment or suffering from co-occurring disorders are not going to call on their own. They often need support and guidance during this difficult time. Our staff is comprised of experts that partner with family and friends to provide the help they need. We offer a range of addiction treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Opiate addiction treatment
To get started with your 90-day rehab program at BoardPrep Recovery Center®, call 866.796.4720, or contact us online today.